Sunday, October 5, 2008

The weekend I found a stick on the radio

Water dripping from the ends of the roof like honey dripping from a hive, I was zoned out playing Pokemon emerald on my Nintendo D.S. It finally occurred to me that I was a mindless zombie wasting my life away like a kid and his Halloween candy. I blindly stumbled into the kitchen. The clock on the stove said 9:47 pm. I opened the fridge and was greeted by an explosion of suffusing light. Readjusting my eyes I grabbed the orange juice. After shaking it like a helplessness creature in a monsters jaws I pored it into a glass. I returned to my disaster area room and plopped onto my bed. Sipping my orange drink quietly I observed my room. Then I looked at the radio an on top of it was a bizarre stick with legs walking around as if it Had a abominating plan to kill me, Holy $%#$! was the only words that went through my head at that moment. Realizing I could use this to my advantage I picked it up with a peace of paper and Walt's ed over to my sister Nina who happened to be returning to her room from the kitchen and stuck that stick bug right in her face. let me be blunt she screamed like there was no tomorrow made me deaf my mom got angery and it was put in the
garden with all the other creepy crawlys. 


No comments: